DURHAM WEST LIGHTNING JR 2020-2021
Hannah looks forward to:
- Playing with many new teammates
- Having a successful season
- Bringing a lot of energy to the team and her positive attitude every day at the rink
GOALS & PLANS
Hannah plans to graduate from Colgate University while playing D1 NCAA hockey. Her goal is to complete a bachelor’s degree in biology and attend medical school.
Hannah envisions playing hockey for as long as possible and beginning her career in the medical field.
She also plans to travel to Europe and explore cultures from across the world.
AWARDS AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
University Scholarship: Receiving a scholarship to Colgate University to study and play D1 NCAA hockey
Ontario Summer Games: Gold Medal Champion (2018)
OWHA High-Performance Program: Ontario Summer Games U16 (2018) and U18 Long List
Academic and Athletic Honors:
- Honor Roll – every year of high school
- Highest mark in multiple university-level classes